It is our goal to ensure that each applicant is fairly treated and fully recognized for all relevant experience and training. Please assist us by carefully reading the following guidelines before filling out your application.
You are encouraged to call Human Resources, (928) 425-3231, if you need further assistance.
- APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED FOR CURRENTLY POSTED POSITIONS.
- Your application is the first step toward County employment. Be certain that each answer is complete and easy to read.
- A separate application is required for each specific job. This allows you to tailor each application to the position for which you are applying.
- You may submit a resume in addition to a completed application.
- Remember that all applications are taken at face value. We only know what you tell us. Be careful to provide detailed information about your experience and education, and additional pages if you need to. Don’t let the application limit you.
- Our hiring process extends special consideration to individuals who self-identify as qualifying veterans. A "qualifying veteran" is a veteran or disabled veteran who was honorably discharged from U.S. military service.
- If, in any way, you feel you have been treated unfairly in the recruitment process, you may contact the Human Resources Director.
- If selected for an interview, you will be notified where the interview will be located.
Gila County is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to applying the principles of State and Federal anti-discrimination laws to give equal opportunity for all persons employed or seeking employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability, except in the case of a bona-fide occupational qualification. The County also maintains a work place free of harassment and intimidation.
Gila County is a participant in the United State's Army's Partnership for Youth Success Program .
Send any comments, criticisms or suggestions to the Director at email@example.com.